PMP is the world’s most valuable certificate for project managers. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate is always very well received by both employers and workers. Considering the importance of PMP Certification across the globe, the project management aspirants and professionals are always keen to know the availability of the PMP certification training options available in the market. But the fact is everyone needs further guidance to assess the feasibility of these options. If you are looking for such information about Knowledgehut PMP Training which is one of the PMP training providers, then you are reading the right article. Because in this article, I will provide you with the Knowledgehut PMP Training programs’ review which is, as I’ve mentioned, one of the leading PMP training providers.
The name depicts that their main focus is to provide “Knowledge”. They have training experience of more than 8 years. They aim to up-skill the next generation workforce. During this tenure, they have provided several trainings to various industries and corporate. They offer a vast range of portfolio that includes management as well as technical training programs. Agile is one of their popular training program which is offered in 68 countries across the globe. In eight years, Knowledgehut has over 200 courses and 120,000 learners across 70 plus countries.
Knowledgehut Instructors Pool
Knowledgehut has a large pool of around 500 instructors who are qualified in their relevant fields. Their instructors are from India, Singapore, United States, New Zealand, Canada, Germany, Australia, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Hungary, Ireland and many more. Knowledgehut has more than 100 instructors for Agile Management course category and more than 30 instructors for Knowledgehut PMP Training course category.
Below are some of the samples to get you a high-level idea of their trainers’ profiles:
1. Anu Smalley, United States
Smalley is a Certified Scrum Trainer providing education and coaching, consulting services to clients across the United States. Anu’s passion lies in Product Management. She has been a Product Owner for a number of years, she focuses on coaching Product Owners, Product Managers, and Business Leaders.
2. Soumik Sen, India
17 year of industry experience and established core competency in the areas of ITSM Advisory, he is responsible for consulting clients in achieving business objectives through improved processes by facilitating the implementation of industry-proven best practices and IT models reference frameworks. He has consulted more than 100 organizations in different geographies on ITIL Practice Framework, COBIT, ISO 20000 & ISO 27001 standard implementation. Soumik has trained more than 10000 professionals on ITIL, COBIT & ISO.
Knowledgehut Program Offerings
As I mentioned above, Knowledgehut has more than 200 courses in its portfolio. These courses are available across several countries. Also a long list of trainers from different countries with a variety of skill set and expertise to best fit for the trainer positions within this portfolio.
These courses are categorized in different areas. Some of these areas include:
- Project management
- Agile Management
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Quality Management
- Business Management
- Mobile App Development
- Big Data
- IT Service Management
- BI and Visualization
- Soft Skills
- IT Security
Knowledgehut PMP Training Program Offerings
Agile Management is their mainstream offering with 68 courses within this category. It is followed by web development with 29 courses, then Project Management is the next mainstream course category. In the project management category, Knowledgehut offers 22 courses, some of these courses include:
- PMP Certification
- CAPM Certification
- PMI-RMP Certification
- Change Management
- Program Management Professional
- Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner Test
- Oracle Primavera P6 V8
- Contract Management and Negotiations Strategy Masterclass
- Microsoft Project 2016
- Financial Management for Project Managers
- Leadership And Communications in Projects
- Project Management Techniques
- Project Planning and Monitoring
- Fundamentals of Earned Value Management
Knowledgehut PMP Training Program
Knowledgehut PMP training program is one of their mainstream offerings as I mentioned above. The reason behind this is the fact that the value of PMP Certified project managers being well accepted across the globe. Furthermore, properly trained project managers are recognized as fundamental to business success.
Therefore, Knowledgehut PMP training program makes sure that the aspirants are prepared to pass the project management certification exam on their first attempt.
Knowledgehut PMP Training fulfills the pre-requisites set by PMI to write the PMP exam. Knowledgehut is a Global REP for PMI®, Inc. The Knowledgehut PMP training course gets you 35 contact hours which satisfies the PMI contact hour requirement. Knowledgehut PMP Training courses are offered in flexible delivery modes. These delivery modes include classroom and e-learning as well as virtual. Knowledgehut PMP training course also offers 6 Full-Length Mock Exams featuring 1200 practice questions.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria of PMP Certification?
The eligibility requirements for the PMP certificate are as follows:
|Education||Project Management Experience||Project Management Education|
|Non Graduates||5 years/7500 hours||35 hours|
|Graduates||3 years/4500 hours||35 hours|
When you complete the Knowledgehut PMP training, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. This Certificate of Completion acknowledges that you have acquired the necessary 35 hours of professional development training. When applying for the PMP exam, you will need to provide PMI a copy of this certificate in case your application is selected for the Audit.
Remember, this Knowledgehut PMP training completion certificate is just a step towards preparing for the PMP Exam. It is important to note that the PMP Certificate will be delivered only if you pass the exam. The average success rate for the PMP exam is just over 60%. In the past, the passing grade was declared as 61% by PMI. However, the PMI does not disclose the exact score or success percentage anymore. After updating the PMP certification exam, they made the grade different for each candidate and now it depends on the difficulty level of the questions.
What Are The Available Knowledgehut PMP Training Formats?
Knowledgehut is a Global REP for PMI®, Inc that offers a plethora of advantages to cater to the needs of every PMP® aspirant. Once you enroll with Knowledgehut PMP training, you get access to 35 hours of classroom training along with free access to 90 days of E-learning as well as online instructor-led training. The main formats of Knowledgehut PMP Training can be classified as:
1. Live, instructor-led online training
The first format of Knowledgehut PMP training is offered in a live, instructor-led format. This format provides flexibility to the candidates in terms of location. Even though the candidates have to make themselves available for the course duration to attend the class, this is the best option for the learners as it has no constraint of location dependency. Also, students do not need to travel to go to the premises for training. This Knowledgehut PMP Training format supports Anyplace training for busy learners. Also, it assures the full preparation and application support to mark exam success.
You can view the schedule of the trainings on their website and choose the option that suits you for the registration. The price of this Knowledgehut PMP Training is discounted from original price USD 899 to USD 699. This discount is offered until a certain time so the early birds can take advantage of this discount. This course format is offered on the weekdays as well as over the weekends. For the weekdays, the duration is around 10 calendar days with half-day sessions. Whereas for the weekends, the duration is around three weeks with half-day sessions.
2. Instructor-led, classroom training
Knowledgehut PMP training courses are also offered in the instructor-led classroom training format.
You can view the schedule of the trainings on their website and choose the option that suits you for the registration. The price of these Knowledgehut PMP Training courses is discounted from original price USD 1099 to USD 899. This discount is offered to a certain time so the early birds can take advantage of this discount. This course format is offered on the weekdays as well as over the weekends. The duration of this instructor-led classroom training format is 2 full training days.
Along with this Knowledgehut PMP Training course, you get:
- 90 Days of Free LVC Access
- Face-to-Face class for maximum benefit
- Thorough exam prep
You can choose your desired locations and view the schedule according to yours. However, in this Knowledgehut PMP Training format, you may have a problem with the lack of availability of scheduled sessions. Even for the limited availability of the sessions, the locations are not declared for some of them. Hence the candidates may have to reach the contact person for the relevant inquiries and details.
Furthermore, the two training days does not cover the contact hour requirement. Hence we can say that this Knowledgehut PMP Training format covers the expedited course in classrooms and the rest of the contact hours are earned through the 90 days of free LVC access.
Knowledgehut PMP training courses is also offered in an e-learning format. This format brings the flexibility of time and location. So the candidate can prepare for the PMP exam at this own pace from anywhere at any place. All they need is a computer, valid credentials and an internet connection to login to the e-learning application.
The price of this Knowledgehut PMP Training course is USD 399. On registration to this course, you get 180 days access to the e-learning course contents. The main features provided with this e-learning Knowledgehut PMP Training format include:
- 15 audio-visual modules covering all course topics from PMBOK® Guide
- 35 PDUs on completion of 35 hours of e-learning
- 13 hours of online content
- PMP® eBook in downloadable format and PMP® exam blueprint
- A question bank with 300 questions on all knowledge areas
- Tips and tricks to pass PMP® in the first attempt
4. Corporate Training
In addition to the aforementioned training formats, another option of Knowledgehut PMP Training is the corporate training format. The corporate training addresses the group and employees’ training needs. These trainings’ curriculum and schedule are based on the need for corporate clients.
One can reach out to Knowledgehut to inquire about any topics not listed to acquire information on the courses of your choice. You can request a quote for Knowledgehut PMP training program. To do that, you are required to fill a request form with your contact details, the number of participants and the detailed query you need to get quotes on. Once you submit the form, a contact person from Knowledgehut will follow up with you.
Knowledgehut PMP Training Experience
It is important to mention here a couple of significant aspects of Knowledgehut PMP training experience. This experience depicts Knowledgehut’s partnership with the candidates to lead them to success. The significant points are:
- PMP® EXAM APPLICATION FRAMEWORK AND ASSISTANCE
You can get expert assistance with PMI® Registration, PMI® Membership, PMI® Application Form Filling and Review of your PMI® Application.
- PMP® EXAM SUCCESS FORMULA
Knowledgehut Exam Success Formula is planned for your maximum learning benefit, including six full-length mock exams, practice questionnaire, Math formulae, PM templates, and also exam tips.
- CERTIFICATION JOURNEY SUPPORT
You can take advantage of their email support from instructors in all aspects of the certification. Right from enrolling for exams to solving your doubts post-workshop.
Knowledgehut PMP Training Contents
PMP® exam is considered as one of the most complicated exams across the globe. It consists of 200 questions which you need to answer within 4 hours, and you need to get a minimum score (determined based on the difficulty level of the questions). You can overcome all the hassle of continuing your PMP® certification journey by taking up a training course with a PMP training provider like KnowledgeHut.
Knowledgehut PMP training is inline with PMBoK. The sessions follow the knowledge areas to complete the overall Project Management process framework. Following are the contents of Knowledgehut PMP Training course:
1- An introduction to PMP® Certification Course
- What is PMI® & PMBOK® Guide?
- Evolution of the Project Management Institute
- Certifications offered by the PMI®
- PMI® contact resources
- What is PMP®?
- Prerequisites for the PMP® Exam
- PMP® Exam Syllabus
- How is the PMP® Exam Structured?
2- Project Management Framework
- What is a Project?
- Project Management and Operations Management
- Program and Portfolio Management
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Portfolio, Program, Project – A High-Level View
- Mission, Vision, Goal, Strategy, Objective and Tactic
- Organizational Strategy
- Project’s Link with Organizational Strategy
- Strategic Alignment of Projects
- Business Benefits
- Benefits Realization
- Business Value
- Organizational Systems
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Process Assets
- Project Life Cycle vs. Product Life Cycle
- Role of a Project Manager
3- Project Integration Management
- What is Project Integration Management?
- Role of the project team
- Role of the project sponsor
- Project selection methods
- Project charter and role of the project manager in charter development
- Lessons learned for continuous improvement
- Project Integration Management Knowledge Area Processes
4- Project Scope Management
- What is Project Scope Management?
- Product Scope vs. Project Scope
- Project Scope Management Knowledge Area Processes
5- Project Schedule Management
- What is Project Schedule Management?
- What is Project Schedule?
- Gantt Charts
- Network Diagram
- Schedule Network Analysis Techniques
- PERT, PERT Analysis, Critical Path Method and Schedule Compression
- Project Schedule Management Knowledge Area Processes
6- Project Cost Management
- What is Project Cost Management?
- Differentiate between Cost Estimating and Cost Budgeting
- Key Terminology in Project Cost Management
- Earned Value Technique
- Project Cost Management Knowledge Area Processes
7- Project Quality Management
- What is Quality?
- What is Quality Management?
- Cost of Quality
- Seven Basic Tools of Quality
- Project Quality Management Knowledge Area Processes
8- Project Resource Management
- What is Resource Management?
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Sponsor
- Functional Manager vs. Project Manager
- Conflict Management
- Motivation Theory
- Project Resource Management Knowledge Area Processes
9- Project Communications Management
- What is Communication?
- Communication Methods, Technology, and Channels
- Basic Communication Model
- Key Terminology in Project Communication Management
- Project Communication Management Knowledge Area Processes
10- Project Risk Management
- What is Risk?
- Project Management Risks
- How is Risk & EMV calculated?
- Risk Classification
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Risk Reserve & Contingency Reserve
- Key Terminology in Project Risk Management
- Project Risk Management Knowledge Area processes
11- Project Procurement Management
- What is a Contract?
- Different Types of Contracts
- Advantages and Disadvantages of contract types
- Key Terminology in Project Procurement Management
- Project Procurement Management Knowledge Area Processes
12- Project Stakeholder Management
- Who is a Stakeholder?
- Stakeholder Register
- Various Analytical Techniques for Stakeholder Analysis
- Managing stakeholder engagement and relationship
- Key Terminology in Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Stakeholder Management Knowledge Area Processes
13- Ethics & Professional Conduct
- PMI’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Vision and purpose of the Code
- To whom does the Code apply?
- Structure of the Code
- Aspirational and Mandatory Conduct
- Responsibility and Ethics Complaints
- Description of Respect, Fairness, and Honesty
Does Knowledgehut Offer Any Continuing Education Programs?
The long list in the Knowledgehut courses is helpful to get trainings and claim them as the PDUs within the continuing education programs for the PMP renewals.
Guarantees and Policies
Knowledgehut commitment to you is that they will be available for guidance along the way and their goal is to have you pass the exam the first time.
Knowledgehut claims that the candidates will pass the PMP certification exam based on the guidelines they provide to them along with their own efforts to prepare for the PMP examination. However, they provide the money-back guarantee in which they will reimburse you the class cost.
Their money-back guarantee mechanism is as follows:
- The 1st Exam must be taken within 45 days of the PMP® 35 PDUs training class.
- If unsuccessful on the 1st exam, you may retake Knowledgehut PMP Training (for free) as many times as you like.
- If unsuccessful on the 2nd exam, you MUST retake Knowledgehut PMP Training (for free) before taking the exam for the 3rd time.
- The 3rd exam must be taken within 30 days of the retaken class.
- If you fail the 3rd exam, please share the payment proof of Exam Registration (third attempt) and Knowledgehut shall reimburse you the class cost in full.
Knowledgehut caters for the registration cancellation through the refund policy. According to this policy:
- Any registration canceled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in full after deduction of 5% transnational cost of the refunded amount.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the written request for a refund.
PUBLIC – CLASSROOM & VIRTUAL TRAINING (PAID PARTICIPANT):
This will include registrant application to any of scheduled public Knowledgehut PMP Training classes, and where the registrant has already paid for the class. The terms and conditions below, would not apply to registrants signing up by way of a Purchase Order. All cancellations and reschedules must be notified over email.
- within 24 hours of registration would be offered a full refund.
- less than 10 days to the Knowledgehut PMP Training would not be offered a refund. As a courtesy, we could allow you to apply 50% of your payment towards a future training program within one year of the cancellation date.
- within 1-3 days prior to class would not be offered a refund and the amount would not be credited to a future training.
No Show Policy
- no-shows would not be offered a refund and the amount would not be credited to a future training.
Reschedules by Customer
- greater than 15 days to the Knowledgehut PMP Training would be credited to a future training.
- less than 10 days would be credited to a future training but with 10% (of standard fee) reschedule charge.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you would not be offered a refund nor will the amount be credited to a future training.
CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY KNOWLEDGEHUT
- Knowledgehut reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, classroom or trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You are advised to consult a Knowledgehut agent prior to making any travel arrangements for Knowledgehut PMP Training.
- Knowledgehut claims that it is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to cancellation penalties owing to transportation or accommodation arrangements.
- Registrants would not be charged for the training and would be offered full credit to a future workshop or full refund as per the wish of the registrant.
E-LEARNING (PAID PARTICIPANT):
This will include registrant application to any of their listed e-learning programs. All cancellations must be notified over email.
CANCELLATIONS BY CUSTOMER
- Within 48 hours of registration and before accumulating 30 minutes of Knowledgehut PMP Training, full refund or transfer to another online course.
- After 48 hours of Knowledgehut PMP Training and accumulating 30 minutes of training, no refund.
- Extension of an e-learning program could be provided for a maximum of one month, provided the request is made before the course expires. If more extension is required, the student is required to pay 50% of the course fee.
- Refunds may or may not incur a 5% deduction due to bank charges applicable during the refund process.
What Are The Reviews of Knowledgehut PMP Training?
Knowledgehut PMP training has bagged very good reviews which are good indicators of their effectiveness. There are many reviews available on their website that are pertinent to their success exam stories.
For reference, below are some of the snapshots:
Knowledgehut PMP Training Reviews
Pros & Cons of Knowledgehut PMP Training
Everything has its pros and cons. So below are my findings for Knowledgehut PMP training, please read it until the end.
Pros of Knowledgehut PMP Training:
Highly qualified team with project management experience and in-depth knowledge
Knowledgehut training has a large pool of around 500 instructors who are qualified in their relevant fields. Their instructors are from various countries across the globe. These countries include but not limited to India, Singapore, United States, New Zealand, Canada, Germany, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
Knowledgehut has more than 100 instructors for Agile Management course category. They have more than 30 instructors for Knowledgehut PMP Training course category.
Even though Knowledgehut claims that the candidates will pass the PMP certification exam based on the guidelines they provide to the candidates, they also provide the money-back guarantee in which they will reimburse you the class cost if you fall in the policy crier.
Extensive course material
The course outline of Knowledgehut PMP training is in line with the PMBoK. The Knowledge Areas addressed in PMBok are the driving factor of the Knowledgehut PMP Training course outline. They provide the following material to the course participants:
- 15 audio-visual modules covering all course topics from PMBOK® Guide
- 35 PDUs on completion of 35 hours of e-learning
- 13 hours of online content
- PMP® eBook in downloadable format and PMP® exam blueprint
- A question bank with 300 questions on all knowledge areas
- Tips and tricks to pass PMP® in the first attempt
Content includes sample exams to check your knowledge
Knowledgehut PMP training course also offers six Full-Length Mock Exams featuring 1200 practice questions. These exam prep sample questions that help the candidates to assess their readiness and identify the gaps. Furthermore, with these tests, you can fully rehearsal and practice the PMP Certification Exam.
This helps you to assess how you would answer the questions you can see in real exams. Hence you can identify the areas of strength and weakness.
Cons of Knowledgehut PMP Training:
No Guarantee of Classes
Knowledgehut does not guarantee that every scheduled class will be held. There could be any reason for which Knowledgehut may cancel their scheduled classes. Though in this case, Knowledghut will either give a full refund or offer a full credit to a future workshop.
Considering the fact that PMP aspirants are pretty much busy in their professional activities, it is quite difficult to reschedule such deviations. As many times it takes a couple of months or weeks to plan ahead for the trainings. This is one of the major setbacks for the aspirants as it may halt or deviate from their plans.
You may refer to the policy excerpt for the cancellation by the Knowledgehut.
Limited classroom training sessions
The duration of this instructor-led Knowledgehut PMP Training classroom format is 2 full training days. Along with this course, you get 90 Days of Free LVC Access.
You can choose your desired locations and view the schedule according to your location. However, in this Knowledgehut PMP Training format, you may have a problem with the lack of availability of scheduled sessions. Some of the upcoming sessions have location whereas, for some of the courses, the locations are to be declared. So for the ones who want to plan ahead of ample time may need to reach Knowledgehut’s contact person to get more details.
Classroom trainings are 2 days of duration.
The duration of this instructor-led classroom training format is 2 full training days. Along with this Knowledgehut PMP Training, you get 90 Days of Free LVC Access. The two training days does not cover the contact hour requirement. Hence we can say that this Knowledgehut PMP Training covers the expedite course in classrooms and as a supplement, you get 90 days of free LVC access which compensates for the rest of the contact hours.
- No Show Policy
Any rescheduling of classes must be done prior to 15 days, to get the full credit for a future training. If that candidate does not show up for their scheduled Knowledgehut PMP Training class and they did not reschedule with Knowledgehut earlier, there will be no refund even if notified within 3 days of the registered course schedule.
There may be some situation where you can not anticipate upfront for what is going to happen and intimate 30 days prior to class. This policy seems a bit stringent and non-realistic.
Cost – Performance Ratio
Cost – Performance refers to a product’s ability to deliver performance, for its price. Certainly, the products offered by Knowledgehut are higher in price, so the performance ratio with the higher price makes it average. Obviously, the products with a lower price/performance are more pleasing but only if you exclude other factors.
For me, one of the providers with the best cost-performance ratio is Master of Project Academy. Master of Project Academy PMP Training is reasonably priced, additionally, they have several enrollment options which start from $67/month. Also, Master of Project Academy PMP Training has a 99.6% first-attempt pass rate and they had more than 100,000 past students.
Alternatives for Knowledgehut PMP Training
After considering all the pros and cons of Knowledgehut PMP training programs, you may think that it is not a good fit for you. In other words, you may like to explore other PMP training programs. We have explored the other PMP training programs which can be a Knowledgehut PMP training alternative for you.
You can read our Top 10 PMP Training post to see all PMP training options and ratings.
#1 Knowledgehut PMP Training Alternative: Master of Project Academy
Founded in 2012, Master of Project Academy helped more than 100,000 professionals in more than 180 countries. The biggest advantage of Master of Project Academy is providing you as many flexible plans as possible. Self-paced PMP training, in-person PMP Training, instructor-led PMP live sessions. Starting from $67/month, you can find comprehensive PMP training materials to get ready for the PMP exam. All you have to do is opting for the best option you would like to enroll.
You can see our complete review and details about Master of Project Academy PMP programs.
#2 Knowledgehut PMP Training Alternative: Brainsensei
Another Knowledgehut PMP training alternative can be Brainsensei PMP programs. Brainsensei offers e-learning PMP course. This course is in line with the PMBOK. Furthermore, the course covers the 35 PDU requirement of PMI to write the PMP Examination. The cost of Brainsensi PMP course is relatively lower due to the e-learning format. However, there are other good options available which are more cost-effective.
#3 Knowledgehut PMP Training Alternative: Velociteach
If you have lots of money that you do not consider how much you will pay for the PMP training, you can go for the Velociteach PMP option. While there is no significant difference in their virtual or in-person PMP training programs, they ask for around $2,500 to attend their program. This option is well-known by the founder of the organization who is Andy Crowe. He has a PMP book as well and maybe that is why Andy Crowe PMP platform is significantly more expensive than the other options in the market.
#4 Knowledgehut PMP Training Alternative: Project Management Prepcast
Another Knowledgehut PMP training alternative can be Project Management Prepcast PMP programs. Cornelius Fichtner, who is an experienced project management expert, is the founder of Project Management Prepcast platform. They have self-paced PMP options. However, they do not offer in-person or instructor-led PMP classes which is a big negative for this alternative.
#5 Knowledgehut PMP Training Alternative: Simplilearn
Simplilearn PMP programs can be considered as a Knowledgehut PMP training alternative as well. Simplilearn offers self-paced and instructor-led PMP training programs. However, they have a very unfair pricing strategy. If you are visiting their page from India, you can enroll in training costs as low as $100 (they show pricing in INR, which is a local currency for India) while visitors from Europe or the United States can see more than $600 for the same self-paced content material. You can read all the pros and cons of Simplilearn PMP Programs.
#6 Knowledgehut PMP Training Alternative: Project Management Academy
You can consider Project Management Academy PMP Programs as a Knowledgehut PMP training alternative as well.
Project Management Academy PMP course indeed provides a good course structure with good success rates. However, the cost is pretty high. The course formats include Instructor-led classroom and virtual classroom. You can read all the pros and cons of Project Management Academy PMP Programs.
#7 Knowledgehut PMP Training Alternative: Udemy
You might have heard of Udemy, which is a learning platform where several instructors place their content and students can purchase and enroll in their curriculum. You can consider Udemy PMP programs as a PMP training alternative. However, keep in mind that the instructors you see on Udemy may not be there after your purchase the next day. Moreover, their content may not be 35 contact hours. This is a very big problem for Udemy PMP programs. Even though many programs advertise that they suffice 35 contact hours requirement of PMP exam, their content is far below of 35 contact hours if you a little bit look on the training page. You can see our comprehensive review of Udemy PMP programs.
End of Review
In summary, PMP certification is a crucial business requirement for senior-level project leader roles in all globally. Thus, this certification is the best for Project Leaders, Assistant Project Managers, Team leaders, Project Engineers, Software Developers or any professional wishing to become a project manager.
PMP credential gives you the knowledge of project management hence, it is an approval of your global professional experience. In short, the advantages of PMP include high market value, increased reliability, and in many cases higher wages.
Knowledgehut PMP training indeed provides a good course structure with good success rates. The cost comes in the medium range. However, there are certain factors you can consider in their different training formats. Their course formats include Instructor-led classroom, online virtual classroom, e-learning, and corporate training formats. If you want to check the latest Knowledgehut PMP training offerings, you can check on their website.
There are other good options available which are more cost-effective than Knowledgehut. So Knowledgehut PMP training is just one option so I strongly suggest you look at other options!